Sunday, February 8, 2009

Viva!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but we were in Vegas last weekend.  We were supposed to leave on Wednesday but due the White Death 2009 we were stuck in Columbus until Thursday.  We made the most of it though by getting a hotel room by the airport and getting drunk.  It was a warm up for Vegas.  My mom came here on Tuesday and watched E the whole week.  I was really nervous that Elena wouldn't be a good girl but everything worked out really well.  E had a lot of fun with her grandma and she was pretty well behaved.  She didn't seem to miss her mommy and daddy too bad.  


Once we finally got to Vegas we celebrated with a giant draft beer and a several Captain and cokes for me.  I missed Elena but lots of alcohol helped that.  It was nice to get a little break but I was very glad to get home Sunday night and see her.  


No comments: