Saturday, April 11, 2009

We 're down to 6...

Our precious little kitty Sophie Lisa died today.  We took her to the vet on Monday because we noticed she was sick.  They told us she had kidney failure but they did everything they could to try to save her.  She was such a great cat!!  Sophie and I have gone through a lot together.  I got her when Becky and I lived together in Cincinnati, we moved in with Chris, moved to SC, got Brogan, moved back to OH, got married, got Callie, got New Dogg and had a baby.  Through everything Sophie continued to be her same happy, chilled out self.  We will miss you Sophie!!





3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm going to miss our little Sophie Lisa right down to her little crooked tail. She was a good sport with all the crazy stuff you had her do like pose for pictures and send emails to people from her own email address.

Unknown said...

Oh Sophie...the prettiest kitty in the world. She will be missed.

Amelia said...

I will always rember Sophie Lisa!! She was willing to do anything like pose for pictures, go on a walk and live with so many dogs!! She will be well rembered!!; :)