Sorry it has been so long. I was crazy swamped with work 2 weeks ago and then Elena and I went to Cincinnati for the weekend. It was Christa's bachelorette party. We had so much fun and Elena spent Saturday with Grandma Jill. She was really well behaved and slept almost 12 hours for her. Elena has started to really love shopping while riding in the cart. She has always been pretty good while shopping but she loves it even more now that she can look around and see everything.
We spent the night at Christa's on Friday night. It was Elena's first slumber party. She loved seeing all the girls and she now has a new BFF- Julie, my friend from college. We went to Larosa's for dinner on Friday and Julie was cracking E up. 
After our fun weekend in Cincinnati, on Monday evening I could tell something was wrong with E, she was super fussy while eating dinner. Then Tuesday morning when I got her up to feed her I could tell she was really warm. I checked her temp and it was over 100. She screamed whenever I touched her ear and snot was pouring out of her nose. I took her to the doctor and he said there wasn't anything wrong with her ears but she did have an infection. She is now taking a decongestant and an antibiotic. I felt so bad for her. She was so sluggish and all she wanted to do was snuggle with her mommy.


Elena is feeling much better now. Yesterday we had a yard sale with Jean and Kathy and got rid of a ton of junk from the basement. Jean gave us a small slide and a little car for Elena. She loved the car. We pushed her around the street and she was so cute. She had her hands on the wheel the whole time with a giant smile on her face. I have a feeling we are going to spend a lot of time this summer pushing her around in her car.

No comments:
Post a Comment