We took Elena to the doctor last week for her 12 month checkup. The doctor said she looked great and she was on schedule or ahead with all of the milestones.
Height: 31 3/4 inches (way off the charts)
Weight: 23 lb 8 oz (90th percentile)
Head: 19 (50th percentile) I'm not positive that this is the right measurement for her head but I know it was 50th percentile. There is a lot to remember at these appointments. :)
Also, I just have to give myself a shout out. Elena made it one year without any formula. She was exclusively breast-fed. Not that there is anything wrong with formula but I am really proud of myself for going this long. Although it was hard sometimes I'm glad I did it. It was worth the sacrifice of not taking medicine when I was sick, watching what I was eating, not drinking, dragging that stupid pump everywhere I went (including Vegas), to not spend tons of money on formula.
No comments:
Post a Comment