Wednesday, May 21, 2008

18 Weeks

This week has been a pretty good week.  I had my first stranger ask if I was pregnant.  I guess it is getting pretty noticeable.  Sometimes I just feel like I ate a few too many sandwiches.  One week from today we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  I can't wait!!  It will be nice to refer to the baby by the correct gender.  



We spent a lot of time outside this weekend since the weather ended up being nice.  I planted all my flowers and Chris planted peppers (several different varieties) and tomatoes.  These are our peppers.  I'm growing the baby and he is growing the vegetables.  The little fence is up so the dogs don't get in there and eat the plants or do their "business" in there.  I would have shown a picture of how nice my flowers look but we haven't mulched yet.  I will put that up next week.

When I was outside taking a picture of the peppers Callie was looking exceptionally cute so I thought I would share.  This is her typical spot in the backyard.  We let her out and she immediately runs and jumps on to the picnic table to look around the yard and sniff the air.

Jay, my brother for those who don't know,  said Lincoln, one of his cute little dogs wanted to see more pictures of New Dog.  Isn't she precious??? 

Speaking of Jay, he and his lovely fiance Bridget set a wedding date for this August.  Who would have thought Jay would find someone to put up with him, much less someone who is really nice and pretty like Bridget???  

No comments: