This has been a great week. As I said in the post below, we went to the doctor yesterday and found out the baby is a girl! We are both really excited. We are now in the process of deciding on names. Our front runners right now are Elena and Olivia.
My mom and Brigid both came down last weekend to hang by the pool. It ended up being a really nice weekend and we all got some sun.
Lately New Dog has been very interested in the computer. She loves sticking her face right next to the screen and watching the cursor move around the screen. This is New Dog and I updating the blog last week. Isn't she adorable???

These are my flowers. My mom helped me with the mulch this weekend. I think they look great and we definitely aren't the skankiest house on the street.
These are my flowers. My mom helped me with the mulch this weekend. I think they look great and we definitely aren't the skankiest house on the street.
Finally, I would like to say congratulations to Christa and Josh. They got engaged last Saturday and are planning on getting married next summer. Congrats!!!
2 comments:
I like really like both Elena & Olivia. Of course I have to mention that Eddie Vedder has a daughter Olivia....wait- isn't Chris related to him?
- Aunt B
A girl! Best wishes! You are looking great. New dog is cute. I vote for Lola for the girls name - in fact I am going to start calling her Lola today. Congrats Christa!!!
Post a Comment