*I apologize for the look of my hair. I had been doing a bunch of stuff around the house and I obviously did not look in the mirror before taking the picture.
Another little problem I've had for the past week is my stomach is itching me like crazy. It started the weekend I was in Cincinnati and has only gotten worse. Sunday it felt like there were little bumps everywhere. It turns out I have some sort of "pregnancy rash" in my stretch marks. Yuck!! Don't worry I won't be posting any pictures. It doesn't look that bad it just itches like crazy. The only cure is delivering the baby but I can manage it with Cortisone cream. I discovered today that a cool wash cloth on it helps a lot too.
Chris' peppers and tomatoes are turning out great. We had a feast of tomatoes the other night for dinner and he has been making the best bruschetta. Tonight he is making round 2 of his hot sauce. His first batch "wasn't hot enough." I won't be trying any but let me know if you like hot sauce and you might get a batch of Vettdogg's Fartin' Fire in the mail.
This weekend we went to Columbus and Kent. Firday we dropped Callie and Brogan off at Rico's to spend the weekend and we all went out to dinner with Brigid and Maren. Then on Saturday Chris and I headed to Kent for Kevin and Carey's wedding. It was a blast and we caught up with a bunch of friends from OU that we hadn't seen in forever.
Callie had the best weekend of her life. She had so much fun staying with Rico and Chloe. She looooves running around in Rico's yard. Then on the way home from Columbus on Sunday she discovered the joy of riding with your head out the window. She looked so happy. This week we have started to leave her out of her cage during the day and she has been really good. I think it is making her smarter.
When we were in Columbus we stopped by Babies R Us and bought a glider. It is sooooo comfortable. The room is really coming together. Now all we need to do is put the bedding in the bed, hang our paintings on the wall and hang up the curtains.
No comments:
Post a Comment