
This first week has gone by really fast. I had my first 2 days at home with Elena by myself on Thursday and Friday. They went really well. She has been a great baby so far (knock on wood). Last night she started eating almost every hour (other than the middle of the night). I read in one of my books that there is a growth spurt between 8-10 days old. Hopefully that is what it is.

After the initial adjustment period the dogs have settled in and they are being good as always. They occasionally try to lick her but other than that they pretty much leave her alone.

I tried my first photo shoot with Elena yesterday. She wasn't having it. I am going to try again tomorrow.
2 comments:
Cutest. Baby. Ever.
She really is beautiful Katie! I'm so glad the first week went well.
Post a Comment