
This week we had a Christmas party at my office for needy families that work in our stores. Chris brought Elena so she could get her picture taken with Santa and Wendy. The owner of my company dressed as Santa and of course Elena slept the whole time.

My mom bought E this outfit over the summer. It is a 3-6 month outfit but I got it out for her to wear on Thursday. We went out to dinner with Chris' grandpa and Uncle Greg. She was not a fan of the hat so I didn't make her wear it out. We figured out that Elena hates italian restaurants. She has been to 3 different italian restaurants and she has been a fussy butt at every one. She is normally pretty good when we go out to dinner but she has a melt down every time at italian restaurants. I don't think she likes the smell of garlic. Maybe her real dad was a vampire...
No comments:
Post a Comment