Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!

So, I'm officially 30.  
Last week was a really busy week for us.  I was busy with work and we were getting ready for our friends to come in town for our joint 30th birthday party.  Also, my mom, my brother and 2 of my aunt's came in town on friday.  I would post pictures of that but my mom was such a ridiculous baby hog I don't even think anyone else held her.  

NOTE- Elena did not go face first into a bowl of cottage cheese.  That is baby vom! 

Just a few photos from the White Trash Birthday Bash.  I will post a link to more pictures when I get them all uploaded.  The party was a BLAST!  Everyone went all out for their costumes.  We are so lucky to have such great friends and a ton of them came in town.  I had waaaay too much to drink and felt terrible the next day.  Thank God Brigid stayed in town a few extra hours.  She had some quality time with E while Chris and I took a nap.  I really don't think I would have made it through the day on Sunday without a nap.  
My camera didn't make it through the party alive.  I dropped it (several times) toward the end of the night and the lens is permanently stuck out.  Ooooops!  We are ordering a new camera ASAP but I might be a little lax on the pics until I get the new camera in.
Note to my husband, I didn't realize until after I put the images in that I didn't have a picture of you.  It messes everything up to put pictures in after the text.  I promise I will post lots of pictures of you in your costume in another post. 

No comments: