I know I really haven't posted much of what is going on with us since the Holidays.
January: Elena had her 15 month appointment. She is on track with all of her milestones for her age.
Her 15th Stats:
Height: 31.5 inches
Weight: 27.8 lbs.
In the middle of the month we headed to Cincinnati to hang out with some friends. We took Elena to the Children's Museum and she absolutely loved it! They have an awesome toddler area. She just ran and ran and ran all over the place. They have a really cool water table area with cute little smocks that the kids wear so they don't get wet. Elena had a blast playing with the little boats and just splashing in the water.
February:
It was month of mommy and baby time. Chris was out of town of a work thing for a day or two in the beginning of the month (during the sickness). Then he went a "dudes weekend" to Hocking Hills with his friends a few weeks ago. Finally, he left on my birthday to go to California for training for a week. We both missed him very much. Elena was super excited when she saw he was home on Sunday morning. She kept giving him hugs. Cute!!
Finally, Elena has gotten her 2nd and 3rd molars. I just noticed them yesterday. I am pretty sure the 4th one is almost through too. It is pretty sharp under the gum but it just hasn't poked through yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment