Kind of...
The weather has been so dreary around here this winter that we were so excited when the sun was shining all weekend. Elena and I were a little stir crazy and bored with Chris being gone. We resorted to making up games around the house to pass the time. Once it warmed up in the afternoon we went outside. Elena had so much fun running around in the yard and picking up rocks. I really hope the weather stays warmer. I don't know if I can take it being trapped in the house again.
The weather has been so dreary around here this winter that we were so excited when the sun was shining all weekend. Elena and I were a little stir crazy and bored with Chris being gone. We resorted to making up games around the house to pass the time. Once it warmed up in the afternoon we went outside. Elena had so much fun running around in the yard and picking up rocks. I really hope the weather stays warmer. I don't know if I can take it being trapped in the house again.
One of our new favorite games, Dogs chasing Elena for food.
This time it involved Cheese-Its and Brogan.
Quickly she crams it into her mouth before the dogs steal it.
Next game- I push E around the house in a laundry basket. It wears me out and she laughs hysterically.
Pushing her car around the yard.
Staring at the garden.
Taking a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment