These past 2 weeks have been awesome. I'm more than half way through. Right now the baby is the length of a banana. I can feel her kicking more and more. It isn't anything consistent yet and Chris can't feel it yet but it is cool to feel her moving around in there.
I wonder who bought the baby these shirts???
Monday was our first anniversary. To celebrate we went to Cincinnati for the weekend. First we stopped at Babies R Us to register. It was fun but it was very overwhelming to see everything we will need. After Babies R Us we heading to Kenwood to shop around at the mall. I got several new maternity dresses for all the weddings we have this summer. They are really cute (and cheap) but I look huge in them. I figure nothing is going to make me look any smaller at this point. After the mall we headed downtown to stay at the Hilton and go to dinner at Boi Na Braza (I think that's what it was called). It is a Brazilian Steakhouse and they have 15 different kinds of meat they bring around on skewers and slice it right onto your plate. It was delicious and I think we ate our weight in meat. On Sunday we went to the zoo. It was pretty hot but we had a really good time. Neither of us had been to the zoo in 15 years or more. We had fun checking out all the animals and we were both saying we can't wait to come back with the baby when she is old enough to enjoy it.

No comments:
Post a Comment