Wednesday, June 18, 2008

22 Weeks

I look huge this week. Chris took my picture and I made him take another one because I thought it was just the angle or something. It's not the angle, it's the giant pregnant belly. The baby is the size of a spaghetti squash this week (not really sure what that is). She's about a pound and 11 inches long.

Rico, Chris' sister, went wild at Babies R Us last week. She got us a huge bag of stuff- blankets, burp clothes, onesies, etc. She got this little tie-died to match a few t-shirts Chris has. They are going to be so cute with their matching outfits. :)


Look how sad Brogan looks. :( He hurt himself this weekend at the pool. He was swimming and running around the pool for 5 hours non-stop. He was insane. He could hardly walk home. Then Monday morning he couldn't walk at all. I had to carry him down the stairs to go potty. He didn't move at all on Monday without being carried. We think he hurt his muscles from too much swimming and the pads of his feet were really raw from running on the wet concrete. He is feeling much better now but he still kind of has a limp.



No comments: