Thursday, June 26, 2008

23 Weeks

The dogs wanted to be a part of the picture this week.  Aren't they cute??  I am looking bigger and bigger everyday.  My boss said she really noticed a big difference just over last weekend.  

Chris wanted to be in the picture too.  He said you can use his head as reference for how much bigger my belly is getting.  
I have been working really hard at work for the past few weeks getting ready for our company picnic this Saturday.  It really caught up to me yesterday when I was on my feet all day organizing our storage room at the office and getting all the supplies out for the picnic.  So Chris and I went across the street after work and got in the pool.  It made me feel sooooo much better.  I think I am going to need to start swimming a few times a week.  It feels great to take all the weight off my back and feet in the pool.  


We ordered our crib, dresser and bedding for the baby's room this week.  My mom bought us this awesome bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.

Then Kathy and Rico got us the dresser and crib.  I love everything and I can't wait to see how it looks in the room.  We have started taking down the old wallpaper/paint/border in the room.  Hopefully we will be finished in the next few weeks.  We are going to paint the room the green color on the bedding.  




No comments: