Friday, November 7, 2008

4 Weeks

Sometimes when Elena doesn't want to sleep during the day and I need to get things done around the house I will put her in my sling.  I am so glad that she enjoys being in it or I would get nothing done if she was being fussy.
I can't believe my little baby is 4 weeks old today!  She has gotten so much bigger already and she is way more awake and alert than she used to be.  She is also getting more on a schedule.  (knock on wood) She is sleeping really well and wakes up twice in the night to eat.  I will try this week to get some video of her making funny faces.  She has been cracking us up lately.
What a difference 4 weeks makes!

1 comment:

bnape said...

Your baby girl is absolutely beautiful! This is Beth (Maria's daughter). Although we've never met, I've heard so much about you and would love to meet you sometime. Your dad is such a happy/proud grandpa, he is a sweetheart.

Im lovin' your totally organized blog. My son Corbin just gets parents with myspace and facebook pics that are all clustered together.