We made our first long trip this weekend. We went to Cincinnati on Saturday for a housewarming party at Christa and Josh's house. All of the girls from OU came in town and Elena was excited to meet everyone (except Alli). She had fun at the party but she was exhausted by the end of the night.
Monday was Elena's one month birthday. I ended up taking her to the doctor because she has had pus coming out of her eye for about a week. It ended up being a blocked tear duct. I have to squeeze it once a day to try to get it unblocked. If it doesn't clear up on its own she might have to get surgery. But they won't even think doing before 6 months maybe even a year.
They weighed her when we got there and my little piggy weighs 9 lb 15 oz. She has gained 2 pounds in a month! I guess I don't have to worry that she isn't getting enough to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment