
My baby girl turned 3 months on Saturday. She is getting more and more fun everyday. She has started really grabbing at toys. She has also started laughing really hard and loud. She will squeal when she gets excited or if you make funny faces at her. She is so close to rolling over.

My dad came in town on Thursday night. He stayed for the weekend and he and Chris made some major progress on the bedroom project. The drywall is up and they have started to put up the mud. They will have to sand and mud a few times then it will be time to paint. I can't wait until this project is finished. My goal is to have it finished by my birthday but we'll see...
This weekend I am going to Cincinnati and Columbus. We are getting E's 3 month pictures taken on Saturday. I hope I can get her to smile. Saturday night we will be attending the Tracy's Holiday party. It should be a blast and E can't wait to show off her party dress.

No comments:
Post a Comment