We had a busy holiday season. I was getting ready to go back to work so I decided we needed to try to get Elena on a schedule. Jennifer recommended a good book and it has worked wonders for us. For the first time Elena took naps and slept through the night in her crib. Prior to this she had only napped for short periods of time in her swing or bouncy seat and she slept at night in our bed or the bassinet. This schedule has really helped since I went back to work full time on Monday and Chris and his mom have been staying home to watch her.
We had some friends over on New Year's. It was a blast. We played Partini and Rock Band and of course got drunk. Well everyone but me got drunk. Someone had to stay sober to feed and take care of Elena. We didn't get a babysitter since we were going to be home and she sleeps pretty good at night. She slept almost the whole time people were here.
No comments:
Post a Comment