Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy Weekend



Elena and I had a super busy weekend.  We headed to Cincinnati on Friday.  E stayed at my mom's while Christa and I headed to Robin's 30th birthday party.  It was great to hang with everyone and have a drink or two.  
Saturday my mom and I took E to get her 3 month pictures taken.  We couldn't get her to smile at all unfortunately but I think they still turned out really cute.  I ordered a ton so everyone should expect a few in the mail.  
After the photo session E and I headed to Columbus for the Tracy's Annual Holiday Party.  Mrs. Tracy made an exception to the no kids rule so E could attend.  A ton of the Tracy family came in from New York and I haven't seen them in a long time.  I had a blast catching up with everyone and of course Elena was a huge hit.  She was passed around the party.  She finally fell asleep on Brigid (and her cousin) for about an hour.  
Sunday we headed back to Cincinnati (thank God she is good in the car) for Jay's birthday dinner at my grandpa's house.  Dinner was delicious.  Berta made the best jello.  E was sitting on my lap during dinner and she was mesmerized by my plate.  I let her try a little taste of jello off my finger.  She about sucked my finger off.  I think she has a sweet tooth like her mom.  
It was a long weekend but it was worth all the driving.  




No comments: