Wednesday, July 2, 2008

24 Weeks

Here she is!  We had our 4D ultrasound today and they got some great pictures.  She wouldn't cooperate with showing her "business" so we can't confirm for sure that the baby is still a girl.  

Everything looked really good at the appointment- other than the fact that I have gained 9 lbs in the past 5 weeks.  Yikes!  That only puts me at 12 lbs. total which isn't bad.  But I guess I shouldn't have gained that much so quick.  The doctor said I need to cut back on carbs.  I guess I will have to cut back on the Frosted Flakes and ice cream.  :)

The pepper garden is really growing rapidly.  Chris picked his first pepper this week.  His banana pepper was about the length of his palm.  Pretty soon we will have even more kinds of peppers and two types of tomatoes.   



1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's so pretty!! Chloe might finally have some competition in the "pretty" department! Congratulations! P.S. the peppers look awesome! Well done!