The doctor also said they will schedule me for an induction at 36-37 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks so I guess we will discuss the dates then. I will also get an ultrasound next time so we will see if she is still a giant. It's kind of scary to think in a few weeks we could have a live human baby. I'm excited but I'm nervous. I feel like I still have so much to do at work and at home. We have most of what we need for the baby but I guess I'm just paranoid. My Aunt Sue is having a shower for me on Sunday so I'm sure we will get more great stuff that we need.
1 comment:
Katie! Holy Cow! You are so freaking prego! I love it, and it makes me want to do it again! You look great, and I can't wait to see pictures of Elena! Wow . . . Katie is having a baby. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy . . . they grow up too fast! I know that's cheesy, but so true! Miss you like crazy. I'm glad all is well. Hope you stop itching . . .
Post a Comment