Wednesday, September 10, 2008

34 Weeks

I went to Cincinnati last weekend and  I feel so much more prepared now.  Kira and I went shopping on Saturday.  I got a bunch of random stuff that we needed.  Then we went out and got some great sushi (don't worry- nothing raw) and pad thai.  It was delicious!
On Sunday Aunt Sue threw me a shower with my family and some friends.  The food was awesome and we got tons of great gifts.  Elena is going to be the best dressed baby in town.  In addition to the adorable clothes we got some great gear- the video monitor Chris wanted so bad, a baby gate, bath supplies, a closet organizer and more.  

This adorable little outfit is from Bridget.  She got Elena a ton of cute stuff.

My Aunt Colleen knitted Elena this blanket.  It so soft!!!  I know she is going to love it.
These little jeans are from my cousin Stephanie.  Elena is so stylish already.  I really think she has more clothes than I do.  But the best part is everything we got is in a variety of sizes so she will have great stuff to wear for the next year.  

No comments: