Thursday, September 25, 2008

36 Weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday.  Nothing much to report.  Just about the same as last week.  I have started walking every night this week after work.  Not only is it supposed to help jump start the labor process but the dogs have been enjoying it.  I'm sure Chris and I look ridiculous walking through the neighborhood- me waddling with New Dogg and Chris with Brogan and Callie (who is half choking herself the whole way).

We had a little "incident" this week with the pets.  WARNING- this story is going to involve about every pet bodily fluid, you might want to skip this if you are easily offended.  First of all I woke Wednesday morning to a little pile of poo in the living room.  I was going to let the dogs out then clean it up.  Before I could get back to clean it up Callie had taken care of it for me (if you know what I mean).  Problem solved.  So Chris and I went to work and when I came home one of the dogs had chewed up a rug in the family room.  Then I went into the living room and said dog threw up all of the rug they ate all over the carpet (that I just steamed cleaned a few weeks ago).  Finally I discovered that Sophie had been peeing in the dining room.  She has been acting weird for the past week or so since we installed a new baby gate at the top of the stairs.  She can get through the gate easily on her own (I've seen her do it) but for some reason she doesn't like to.  So I spent all last night cleaning up cat pee and dog vomit.  Thankfully Sophie didn't pee in the stroller or the pack n play.  I think I would have murdered her.  


Chris caught New Dogg sleeping like this one night last week.  She looks so comfortable.

No comments: