Thursday, July 10, 2008

25 Weeks


This has been a pretty good week.  The baby has been moving like crazy.  I have been feeling a lot more kicks.  Rico even got to feel the baby moving when she was home this weekend.  
It was nice to have a 3 day weekend.  We spent the 4th across the street wishing it would stop raining.  Once it did finally stop we grilled out then Chris put on an awesome fireworks show.  We bought some illegal fireworks from a van in Kentucky a few weeks ago and they didn't disappoint.  
Saturday we headed to Cincinnati.  Me, Chris, Chief and Tanner went to Christa and Josh's new pad.  We had kabobs then I drove everyone to the Snoop and 311 concert.  I headed to the mall.  I bought a diaper bag from Pottery Barn Kids and the most adorable dress from Macy's.  Isn't it cute?
The peppers have gone crazy.  Chris and the dogs harvested several this week for the homemade pizza we are having.  They are even bigger than the ones last week.


Brogan hates blogging.


1 comment:

Mary said...

We love the dress. So cute:) We missed you this weekend at the shower. We had dinner with your Mom tonight.

Mary, Steph, and Sue