The only baby development this week is I have discovered a few stretch marks on my stomach. :( I know it is only going to get worse from here on out but at least I made it 26 weeks without them.
The girls and I did have a blast. We did a lot of eating and shopping. The rest of the girls did a lot of drinking.
On Friday night we went to The Baton Club drag show. It was so much fun. The "girls" just lip synched to various songs and danced. Elena enjoyed the show too. She was kicking me the entire time. Some of the "girls" were really attractive, others were not so much...
Only Brigid and Christa had seen me since I've been pregnant so the other girls were excited to see how big I've gotten. They really enjoyed taking pictures of me pretending like I was drinking. Alli had fun cussing out Elena because she would stop kicking whenever Alli put her hand on my stomach and because Elena was ruining her birthday since I couldn't get drunk.
On Friday night we went to The Baton Club drag show. It was so much fun. The "girls" just lip synched to various songs and danced. Elena enjoyed the show too. She was kicking me the entire time. Some of the "girls" were really attractive, others were not so much...
Only Brigid and Christa had seen me since I've been pregnant so the other girls were excited to see how big I've gotten. They really enjoyed taking pictures of me pretending like I was drinking. Alli had fun cussing out Elena because she would stop kicking whenever Alli put her hand on my stomach and because Elena was ruining her birthday since I couldn't get drunk.
1 comment:
Katie, I am so glad you had a good time in Chicago despite Elena being kind of a square! Also, I am still mad at Megabus for sucking. I do NOT recommend Megabus to anyone. Can't wait to see the finished room pictures. Say hi to Chris and the dogs (not to Elena, though, I'm still peeved at her...)
Post a Comment