Tuesday, July 15, 2008

26 Weeks

We have been working hard this week.  We spent all weekend scraping and painting the nursery.  We are almost finished.  Here is a little preview of the color.  I will post the finished room next week.  Also, we have officially decided on a name- Elena Katherine.  

This post is a little early this week because I am headed to Chicago with my friends this weekend to celebrate Alli's 30th birthday.  We are leaving early Thursday morning and coming back on Sunday.  I can't wait!  This trip should be a little different for me than the last time all the girls were together- Vegas in January.  I think that's how I got into all this pregnancy mess....


Needless to say I won't look like this after 20 Captain and Cokes and staying up for 24 hours straight on the Chicago trip. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.